When you are ready to register and submit content for the 2024 Art and Garden Tour, click “Add to Cart”.
Before you do this, we recommend having the following information ready:
About The Artist
- Artist Name
- Artist Medium(s)
- Public Email Address (optional)
- Studio Name (optional)
- Name of Studio Where You’re Showing
- If you’re showing at your own studio, enter its name as you would like it to be displayed on the website.
- Artist’s Statement (Required)
- Short Exhibition Description (Required)
- Max: 150 Characters. This shorter description will be shown on the homepage of artgardenct.com. This is likely to be the first information website visitors see about you on the website.
- You will be required to upload 4 images featuring your work. If you are a host, you will be required to upload 4 images of your garden as well.
- Each image must have a title (40 character max) and a caption (100 character max).
- Each image must be in png, jpg, or jpeg format.
- Each image must be less than 20 MB in size. This size limit is very high and most images will be less than 20 MB to begin with. All images will be resized and reformatted to be optimal for the website and wherever else they will appear. Unless you have images that are much higher resolution than average, you can simply upload your originals without resizing them. There are no requirements for image resolution or dpi. We are trying to make this as easy as possible for everyone.
We are accepting credit/debit card payments, payments through PayPal, and checks sent through the mail.
Please note that credit and debit card payments will also be processed by PayPal.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY WITH CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
There is confusion about this every year because participants see references to PayPal even when they select the Credit/Debit card option. You will not be required to log in to a PayPal Account if you select this option.